10 Getting Past Your Fears and Insecurities to Shine with Kelly McCauseyJan 31, 2021
Kelly McCausey is a content marketing and community building coach who discovered clients need more than strategy and ideas to be successful. They need a positive growth focused mindset and a willingness to get past all of their fears and insecurities. Join us for this discussion about getting over those fears and insecurities that keep us from sharing your brilliance!
Find Kelly here:
Listen In! 🎧
Where to listen:
Follow the podcast page HERE.
As the new year approaches, many health coaches are looking for ways to set and achieve their goals. Content marketing can be a powerful tool for health coaches to reach their target audience and build relationships with potential clients.
However, fear of failure or lack of knowledge can often prevent health coaches from taking advantage of content marketing. To help you overcome these fears and achieve your goals, Kelly McCausey, a content marketing expert, shares her advice on how to use content marketing effectively as a health coach. First and foremost, it’s important to understand that content marketing is not about selling products or services directly.
Instead, it’s about providing valuable information that helps your target audience solve problems or make better decisions related to their health and wellness journey.
This means that your content should focus on topics such as nutrition advice, exercise tips, mental health strategies and other relevant topics that will benefit your readers. Once you have identified the topics you want to cover in your content marketing efforts, it’s time to start creating the actual content. This is where many health coaches get stuck due to fear of failure or lack of knowledge about how to create effective content.
To help you get started on the right foot with your content creation process, Kelly recommends following these steps:
1) Brainstorm ideas: Take some time each week (or even each day) to brainstorm ideas for blog posts or other types of content pieces such as videos or podcasts. Make sure these ideas are relevant to your target audience’s needs so they will be interested in consuming them!
2) Research thoroughly: Once you have identified an idea for a piece of content, take some time researching the topic thoroughly so you can provide accurate information in your post/video/podcast etc..
3) Outline: Before writing/recording any actual material for the piece of content create an outline which will serve as a roadmap when creating the actual piece of work – this will save you time later on!
4) Create: Now it’s time for the fun part – actually creating the piece! Whether it’s writing a blog post or recording a podcast episode make sure all information is accurate and engaging so readers/listeners stay engaged throughout!
5) Promote: Once you have created an amazing piece of work don’t forget about promoting it! Share it across social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram are great places!) as well as email newsletters if applicable – this way more people will see/hear what amazing work you have created!
6) Analyze & adjust: Last but not least analyze how well each piece performed by looking at metrics such as page views & engagement rates – this way if something didn’t perform well you can adjust accordingly next time around!
By following these steps outlined by Kelly McCausey, you can ensure that all pieces created are engaging and helpful for readers while also helping build relationships with potential clients through valuable information provided in each post/video etc. Additionally by analyzing performance metrics after each piece has been published, you can ensure that future pieces are even more successful than before.
So don't let fear stop you from achieving success with your goals - follow Kelly's advice today!
Join the SuzCrew
Get my latest insights, community invites, and special invites to events and offers you need in your life!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.